Thursday, April 28, 2016

Announcing 2016 Creative Retreats At Leyden Glen Farm

Oh my goodness - I am so psyched. Today I was on Marly BIrd's Yarn Thing podcast and I announced that I would be listing the summer classes here at Leyden Glen Farm in western Massachusetts tomorrow. You can listen to the podcast here. And enter to win a prize here on the Show Notes on Marly's blog here. I was on Marly's podcast back in 2009 so it was fun to re-visit with her. 

But, I worked my little fingers and scheduling chores to the bone and was able to release them today. I want you all - my blog readers to have a chance to sign up first. 

Drum roll PLEASE! Here are the dates and classes for 2016 at Leyden Glen Farm.

July 16-17 - Color, Fabric Printing + Lampshade Painting for Your Home

July 30-31 - Color, Fabric Printing + Embroidery

September 23-24 - Color + Embroidery for Knitters + Crocheters

This year I have done something new. I am offering a discount for Early Bird Purchases for Two Day Classes. Sign up by May 15th and you will receive a discount of $35.

Hop on over to the website here for more information. 

Prices do not include lodging or dinner time meals. You will be provided with a list of places to stay and eat upon registration. 

I really hope some of you can come to the farm and have a transformational, creative and colorful experience. I can't wait to meet old friends and make new ones. If you have any questions, please send them to me at
kristinnicholas AT gmail DOT com

1 comment:

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Your banner photo with the two kittens is KILLING me! I look forward to listening to the podcast.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...