Thursday, January 28, 2016

You're Going to Be Inspired

I just found this new video produced by the fine folks at Houzz. You've just got to watch it. This is the house of artists/sculpters/mosaic artists/painters Cheri Pann and Gonzalo Duran in Venice, California.



You can learn more about the artists Cheri and Gonzalo and their Mosaic Tile House here on their websiteHas anyone been to visit it? Looks like you can for $12. 

Thanks to Houzz for bringing this home and couple to my attention and for spreading the word about creativity and color. Fantastic.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really, Really cool, Kristin! Thanks for posting!

TracyK said...

Holy wow! Thanks for making sure the rest of us saw this!

Anonymous said...

Wow, VanGogh,Gaudi and maybe Chagall in one. I see some of the same color combinations indoors that you have. Thanks for sharing. Helen

Monica said...

Wow!! I love this! My house is so... Brown. Lol. Gotta work on that.

Laurie said...

I'm so happy you posted this Kristin!I live about 1 1/2 hours away, so I'll go soon. :)

Val said...

cor blimey what an eyeful of colour!
Strong stuff but what fun...

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...