Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday What's Up


Popping in on a Saturday to share a few things..... Things never stop for weekends on a farm. Lambing is in full swing - 20 born on Thursday alone. I'll add some more photos of lambs at the end of this post.

I'm on the latest Webs Podcast being interviewed by Kathy Elkins. You can listen to it here. Thank you Webs for helping me get the word out about my new book Crafting a Colorful Home. Check out my website for ordering with free freight and a specially designed bookplate.

Craftsy has launched a Flash Sale until Sunday Evening 1/18. Get up to 50% off all classes over at Craftsy - including my Stitch It With Wool: Crewel Embroidery. Use this link - http://www.craftsy.com/ext/KristinNicholas_holiday to claim your discount. There are over 35 new classes including a new one by Myra Wood on Embroidery with Beads.

Speaking of Craftsy, my friend Marly Bird interviewed John Levisay, the CEO of Craftsy on her YarnThing Podcast on Thursday. Interesting interview with a visionary guy. I know I loved taping the Stitch It With Wool: Crewel Embroidery Class I did for them. All their classes are fantastically produced and you own them for life. Look - I even figured out how to embed the interview here! Wow.

Listen to internet radio with MarlyBird on BlogTalkRadio


To finish for today, here are some more photos from the lambing barns. Have a great weekend everyone!




5 comments:

Adaliza said...

Aw - dear sweet lambs with no idea of all the work that goes into getting them born in that barn, with their well-fed mamas! I'll try to get to your podcast soon - it's been a busy weekend - just got back from seeing Swan Lake up in London with my daughter - it was awesome! Have a good weekend Az x

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been really busy. I always enjoy reading what is going on. Helen

Auntie Shan said...

hmm... Not seeing any "Racing"-Numbers spray-painted on Them. Are you guys using a different tagging system this year?

Anyhoo, They're looking CUTE as always! - There's definitely some "posing"-gene going on..
;-D

Kristin Nicholas said...

Sharp observation Auntie Shan! We got all screwed up this year because lambs arrived earlier than we thought and never got to marking them. Oh well - will make my pictures prettier!
Kristin

Kathy said...

Congratulations on the many lambs at your farm! They are so sweet.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...